Who is the richest man in India 2014?
Browse the list
|Rank||Name||Net Worth (In $ Billion)|
Who Is world’s Richest Man 2021 list?
Top 10 richest people in the world
- Jeff Bezos – $133.4 billion.
- Bill Gates – $122.4 billion.
- Warren Buffet – $100.9 billion.
- Gautam Adani and family – $97.2 billion.
- Mukesh Ambani – $96.6 billion.
- Larry Ellison – $95.9 billion.
- Larry Page – $95.0 billion.
- Sergey Brin – $91.4 billion.
Who is the richest man top 10?
List of Richest People in the World
- Jeff Bezos. $170.2 billion.
- Bernard Arnault & family. $160.0 billion.
- Bill Gates. $130.2 billion.
- Gautam Adami & family. $122.2 billion.
- Warren Buffett. $121.7 billion.
- Larry Ellison. $107.6 billion.
- Larry Page. $102.4 billion. Google.
- Mukesh Ambani. $101.8 billion. Reliance Industries Ltd.
Who is the 2nd richest person in the world 2021?
Top 10 Richest People in the World
|3||Bernard Arnault & family||$9B|
Who is 2 Billionaire India?
2. Gautam Adani and family. Now Asia’s second-richest person, Adani, leading a conglomerate of infrastructure and commodities, has a net worth of $90 billion.
Who is the richest person in the world 2021 2022?
World’s Wealthiest People, 2022 (6 June 2022)
- Elon Musk: $211 billion.
- Jeff Bezos: $146 billion.
- Bernard Arnault: $137 billion.
- Bill Gates: $123 billion.
- Warren Buffett: $113 billion.
- Larry Page: $104 billion.
- Mukesh Ambani: $101 billion.
- Sergey Brin: $99.6 billion.
Who is the Top 10 Richest Man in the world 2022?
As of 1 June 2022, with a net worth of roughly $224 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Jeff Bezos(No. 2, $144 billion), Bernard Arnault(No. 3, $136 billion); and Bill Gates(No.
Who is the 3rd richest man in the world?
|No.||Name||Net worth (USD)|
|1||Jeff Bezos||$131 billion|
|2||Bill Gates||$96.5 billion|
|3||Warren Buffett||$82.5 billion|
|4||Bernard Arnault||$76 billion|
Who is the second richest person in the world in 2022?
As of 3 May 2022, with a net worth of roughly $256 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Jeff Bezos(No. 2, $149 billion), Bernard Arnault(No. 3, $133 billion); and Bill Gates(No.
Who are the top 5 richest men in the world?
– The wealth of the world’s top ten richest men has more than doubled to $1.5 trillion since the pandemic started. – In contrast, the incomes of 99% of humanity have fallen, the charity Oxfam said in a new report. – “Billionaires have had a terrific pandemic,” said Oxfam executive director Gabriela Bucher.
Who are the top 5 billionaires?
– Biggest gainers. The Chairman of both listed BUA companies (BUA Cement and BUA Foods), Abdulsamadu Rabiu is the biggest gainer in the review month, as his direct worth in both – Abdulsamadu Rabiu – N2.39 trillion. – Abdulsamadu Rabiu (Jr) – N115.41 billion. – Jim Ovia – N92.38 billion. – Aliko Dangote – N18.63 billion. – Gbenga Oyebode – N5.1 billion. – Keynotes.
Who are the top 10 Richest Americans in the world?
NET WORTH:$177 BILLION
Who are the 100 Richest People in the world?
The world’s richest people have seen their net worths take a beating in the first few weeks of 2022 — except for Warren Buffett. A recent tumble in tech stocks has dropped the fortune of the world’s richest person, Tesla CEO Elon Musk, by $54 billion so