How do I apply for a new TNB meter Online?
STEP 2Make application (for load up to 100kVA (<100kVA)
- 1)Appoint contractor. Appoint Electrical Contractor from the Energy Commission Electrical Contractor list.
- 2)Fill up form. Fill the Electricity Application form and attach it together with required documents.
- 3)Pay essential charges.
How do I apply for TNB electricity?
Fill Up Form
- Customer fills the electricity application form (Malay or English) and attach together the required documents.
- Customer signs the electricity supply contract (electricity application form) with TNB.
How can I check myTNB account online?
Use myTNB app anytime, anywhere! myTNB app is a free mobile app for you to manage your TNB electricity account(s) in one location. View and pay your electricity bills anytime, anywhere and manage your TNB account(s) on the go!
How can I check myTNB outstanding bill?
TNB CareLine at 1-300-88-5454; or. Email to email@example.com; or. Visit the nearest Kedai Tenaga.
Can tenants apply TNB?
Customer may apply for change of tenancy by filling in the e-form via myTNB Self Service Portal. The move-in customer completes the Domestic Supply Application Form and Declaration Form (Owner or Occupier), and brings it to the Kedai Tenaga (Customer Service Centre).
How can I know myTNB account number in IC?
You’ll need the TNB Account number, which you can find on the top left-hand corner of your paper bill, and the owner’s IC or passport number. + Add Electricity Account + Add Electricity Account Good Morning. Mohd Zulkifli bin Ahmad! My Accounts + Add Was this electricity supply account registered with your IC no.?
How do I pay myTNB bill online?
Log in to e-Wallet app (Boost or Touch ‘n Go eWallet) Key in your phone number and password to create your e-wallet account, if you haven’t already. Tap on the “Bills” tile and select biller “TNB” Enter the TNB account number and payment amount.
How can I check myTNB bill in MCO?
- Call 1300-88-5454. (Monday to Friday : 8AM – 7PM) (Weekend & Public holiday : 8AM – 5PM)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- myTNB Portal & App “Submit Enquiries”
How can I pay myTNB bill online?
4. How can I make TNB bill payment via e-Wallet?
- Log in to e-Wallet app (Boost or Touch ‘n Go eWallet)
- Key in your phone number and password to create your e-wallet account, if you haven’t already.
- Tap on the “Bills” tile and select biller “TNB”
- Enter the TNB account number and payment amount.
How do I register my electricity units for free?
“You can claim your FBE token by dialling *130*269# from your mobile or contact your local municipality to find out if you qualify and how to apply,” said the electricity provider, while reiterating that only households that earn less than a certain amount per month qualify for FBE.
How do I get my TNB deposit back?
Security Deposit Refund
- The security deposit will be refunded if the customer terminates or transfers the account.
- The customer can apply for closure of account by filling up an application form at Kedai Tenaga nearby or via online at www.mytnb.com.my at Self Service Portal (SSP)
How do I know my TNB account name?
You’ll need the TNB Account number, which you can find on the top left-hand corner of your paper bill, and the owner’s IC or passport number.
How do I register a TNB tenant?
- Completed & signed Application Form.
- Copy of Applicant’s Identification Document.
- Declaration Form (Owner of Occupier)
- Deposit: two months of electricity depending on the type of premises (cash or cheque)
- RM10 stamp duty.
- Processing fee (RM3.00 for low voltage or RM80.00 for medium & high voltage)
How can I get myTNB account number?
You’ll need the TNB Account number, which you can find on the top left- hand corner of your paper bill.
How to apply directly to TNB?
Customer may apply direct to TNB without appointing a contractor for an existing premise (premise with prior electricity connection but has been disconnected). Customer fills the electricity application form ( Malay or English) and attach together the required documents.
How do I apply for a mytnb self service?
This service is applicable to: Start apply via myTNB Self Service Portal. Note: Due to legal restrictions, contractual documents will need to be signed off manually and attach it back into the system.
How can I Close my TNB Kedai account?
Customer may submit their application to the nearest TNB Kedai Tenaga nearest to the premise which account is to be closed. Customers can write in officially and submit through registered post to the TNB Kedai Tenaga nearest to the premise which account is to be closed.
How do I add an account to my TNB Careline?
The customer can add an account. Click here for account adding options. However, to add in 20 accounts and above, contact TNB Careline di 1300 88 5454 for further review. What should I do if my premise information for requesting supply is not found?