How do you clean a hydraSense nasal aspirator?
After each use, unclip the aspirator at its base, remove and discard the used filter, rinse the Nasal Aspirator with hot water and dry. Do not sterilize or boil the Nasal Aspirator. Do not reuse vials after opening.
How do you use hydraSense nasal spray on babies?
For each use, press on the applicator to apply hydraSense® Ultra-Gentle Mist. Use at least twice a day (morning and evening), or 4 to 6 times a day when cold or allergy symptoms are present. For newborns, infants and older. Consult a doctor if cold or allergy symptoms last longer than 5 days or if symptoms worsen.
How do you use a nasal aspirator?
Squeeze the air out of the bulb of the syringe to create a vacuum. Then gently insert the rubber tip into one nostril. Slowly release the bulb to suction out mucus. Remove the syringe and squeeze the bulb forcefully to expel the mucus into a tissue.
How do you suction mucus from a baby’s nose?
- To use the bulb syringe, squeeze the air out of the bulb.
- Gently place the tip of the squeezed bulb into a nostril.
- Let go of the bulb to let the air back into it.
- Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb and onto a tissue.
- Suction the other nostril the same way.
How do you give a baby a nasal rinse?
To flush and irrigate nasal passages:
- Tilt infant’s or child’s head to the side over sink.
- Insert nozzle into one nostril.
- Depress the white actuator until the saline mist begins to fill nasal passages.
- Continue to depress the actuator until you see excess fluid flow out nostril.
- Repeat process with second nostril.
How many times a day can you use a nasal aspirator?
Just like with the bulb syringe, you can use a nasal aspirator with or without nasal drops (that will depend on the consistency of the mucus). Likewise, keep don’t use an aspirator more than three to four times per day.
How many times a day can you use hydraSense?
Gently apply hydraSense® Gentle Mist at least twice a day (morning and evening), and 4 to 6 times a day when cold or allergy symptoms are present. For children over 2 years of age and adults. Consult a doctor if cold or allergy symptoms last longer than 5 days or if symptoms worsen.
Can you use nasal aspirator on newborn?
How many times can you use a nasal aspirator?
Can you reuse hydraSense vials?
The hydraSense® Nasal Care Benefit Do not reuse vials after opening. Consult a doctor if cold or allergy symptoms last longer than 5 days or if symptoms worsen. 100% natural-source, undiluted seawater equivalent to 9 g/L (0.9%) sodium chloride and a combination of more than 70 marine trace elements.