How do I find the Pantone color of a logo?
Using Illustrator to find your Pantone Colour Reference
- Open your logo EPS file in Illustrator.
- Select coloured area of logo.
- Select window > colour and swatches.
- Colour box reveals your pantone reference, for example: Pantone 2975C (C = coated, U = uncoated)
What colour is Pantone 282?
Oxford Blue is the official colour of the University of Oxford. The official Oxford branding guidelines set its definition as Pantone 282, equivalent to the hex code #002147. With a hue code of 212, this colour is a very dark tone of azure.
What colour is PMS 281?
The hexadecimal color code #002469 is a dark shade of cyan-blue. In the RGB color model #002469 is comprised of 0% red, 14.12% green and 41.18% blue.
How do I find my Pantone color online?
How to use the colour match tool
- Select a file on your device, upload it, and then click on each colour where a match reference is required.
- Your selected colour is shown along with Hex, RGB and CMYK values.
- Closest matches will be displayed on a card.
What is a Pantone Color of the year?
2021: Ultimate Gray 17-5104 and Illuminating 13-0647 As we finish one of the strangest years in recent history, The Pantone Color of The Year simply had to follow suit and be just as unexpected. The combination of solid and dependable Ultimate Gray and vibrant Illuminating yellow is a celebration of the human spirit.
How Pantone choose color of the year?
The company chooses a color of the year, based on design trends it sees in various industries. Pantone has pronounced a color of the year since 1999. Its choice often bleeds into fashion and design, and brands produce and sell goods in that color.
Why is reflex blue called?
They created a variety of inks and gave them different names such as a spectrum of reds called “U.S. Reds” and a spectrum of blues called “Reflex Blues.” These colors utilized new technologies that allowed ink to expand beyond the typical black inks that had been used to that point in time.