How can I clear my Facebook history on my iPhone?
To delete all searches:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Scroll down to Logged Actions and Other Activity, then tap View Logged Actions.
- Tap Filters at the top, then tap Categories.
- Tap Search History.
- At the top, tap Clear Searches.
How can I delete my Facebook history?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter at the top, then scroll down and tap Search History. In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
How do you delete recently watched videos on Facebook?
Tap the “Videos you’ve watched.” You can now see the videos you watched. You can delete a video by tapping on the three horizontal dots beside it. Then hit Delete.
How do I erase my history?
Delete Search history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Search history.
- Choose the Search history you want to delete. You can choose: All your Search history: Above your history, tap Delete. Delete all time.
How do you check Activity Log on Facebook?
How do I find and use my Facebook activity log?
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap. Activity Log.
- From here, you can tap to review activities like:
- You can also scroll down and tap View Activity History to show your activity history.
Why can’t I clear my history on my iPhone?
Go to Settings\General\Restrictions\ALLOWED CONTENT: Websites. Make sure ‘All Websites’ are allowed. If not, Safari won’t let you clear the History. GO to ‘restrictions’.
How do you clear history on Facebook?
– For the first time in history, the number of average daily users on Facebook declined. – Quarter-over-quarter, Facebook saw one million fewer users visiting the site daily. – This news, combined with a lackluster earnings report, saw Meta’s stock drop by nearly 20%.
How can I recover my delete message history on Facebook?
Use your computer to go to facebook.com and log in to your account.
How do I get rid of my history?
Open Amazon and log into your account.
How to clear your Facebook search history?
– Go to your profile page and tap the Activity Log button underneath your profile photo. – Tap Filter at the top of the screen. – Scroll down to find and tap Search history. – You can clear your entire search history by tapping Clear searches and tap Confirm. – To delete individual entries, tap the icon next to the entry in question and tap Delete.