Is CT DMV taking calls?
DMV’s Telephone Center hours with operators on duty are: Monday- Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Most of your questions can be answered by calling our 24 hour automated telephone system or if you prefer by utilizing this website.
Can I renew my expired license at AAA in CT?
AAA welcomes members and non-AAA members to its offices for DMV services. AAA offices perform the following DMV services: VERIFIED Driver’s License Renewals – U.S.
Can I walk into CT DMV?
DMV is open by appointment only. Facial coverings must be worn during all road skills tests and are highly recommended to be worn when entering a DMV office.
How do I renew my CT drivers license in Covid?
To renew by email:
- You must fill out Connecticut Driver’s License/Identification Card by Mail (Form B-350).
- E-mail completed form(s) to [email protected].
- You will receive an email with a payment link within three (3) business days.
Is there a grace period for expired drivers license in CT?
What is the Grace Period for an Expired Driver’s License in Connecticut? While you can take up to two years to renew your license, you cannot drive with an expired license. If you are caught, it will be considered an infraction with a fee between $75 to $90.
Is there an extension for license renewal in CT?
New Residents – For any person who moved to Connecticut after March 10, 2020, the deadline for obtaining a license, registration or emissions inspection in Connecticut will be extended by 180 days.
How do I register a car in Connecticut?
- Identification. You must present an acceptable form of identification to register your vehicle.
- Proof of insurance.
- Completed registration application (Form H-13B).
- Bill of sale.
- Payment: A passenger vehicle registration with new plates (and no lien) will cost $195.
- Proof of ownership.
Where do you return license plates in CT?
THE CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
ALL UNUSED LICENSE PLATES SHOULD BE RETURNED TO THE CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES, WHERE YOU WILL BE GIVEN A RECEIPT.