How do I get the display element?
To get an element’s CSS display value:
- Select the element.
- Pass the element as a parameter to the window. getComputedStyle() method.
- Access the display property on the result.
- Use the document. createElement() method to create the element.
- Use the setAttribute() method to set the style attribute on the element.
- Add the element to the page using the appendChild() method.
How do you make a div tag clickable?
We can use a click handler on the div element to make it clickable.
- Using the onclick Event Handler to Make a Div Clickable.
- Adding a Conditional Click to a Div.
- Good to Have Feature in a Clickable Div.
- Achieving Anchor Element Functionality With a Clickable Div.
Can I use href on div?
How to show the hidden div in a div tag?
How do I toggle a Div in a HTML page?
Now all we have to do is create a link that will call the toggle function and pass the ID of the Div we want to toggle. We will create a link that goes no where and add the onclick property below.? Add the link to your visible div.? This is not hidden. Save the file and test. You should not see the Div when the page loads.
How do I make a Div display as none?
You can simply manipulate the style of the div in question… document.getElementById(‘target’).style.display = ‘none’; Share Improve this answer Follow answered Jan 12 ’14 at 1:20 LeoLeo 14k22 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges 1