How do I import a podcast into iTunes?
In Itunes Library, click on the File menu, then select Add File to Library… Browse to the . mp3 file you want to import as a podcast, and choose it. This file will now show up in iTunes Library under Music.
Can you upload a video podcast to iTunes?
Go to Podcasts Connect You can view and manage all the podcasts you’ve submitted there. Click on the “+” button the submit a new podcast feed. Validate and submit. You can check the status of your iTunes submission in Podcasts Connect.
How do I add a RSS podcast to iTunes?
Add an RSS feed to your show in Apple Podcasts Connect
- In Apple Podcasts Connect, click on the show you want to edit.
- On the show details page, under More Actions, click Add RSS Feed.
- Enter the RSS feed URL.
- Click Save.
- On the left, choose Availability.
How do I get my podcast on Apple Podcasts?
- Step 1: Create an account on Apple Podcast Connect.
- Step 2: Get a podcast hosting account.
- Step 3: Publish at least one episode.
- Step 4: Check your show settings.
- Step 5: Add a new show in Apple Podcast Connect.
- Step 6: Copy & paste your RSS feed URL into Podcast Connect.
How much does it cost to upload a podcast to Apple?
$19.99 per year
While it’s free to sign up and submit a podcast to Apple, you do have to pay $19.99 per year if you’d like to access extra benefits through the Apple Podcasters Program. This includes premium subscriptions and more.
Do I need an RSS feed for Apple podcast?
Yes, absolutely, 100%. An RSS feed is the only way an audience can access a podcast’s content. Without an RSS feed, your podcast will not appear on your website or any podcasting directories, making it impossible for people to listen to it.
How do I add a podcast to my library?
Google Podcasts is the best way to manually subscribe to a podcast feed on your Android device (it also works on the iPhone).
- Click the “Activity” icon (bottom-right of your screen)
- Click the “Subscriptions” link at the top-right part of your screen.
- Click the “···” menu (upper-right)
- Select “Add by RSS feed”
Is putting a podcast on iTunes free?
You can actually submit your podcast on iTunes for free and gain new listeners. Before submitting to iTunes, you need to make sure you have these things covered.
How do I manually add a podcast to Apple podcast?
Click the three dots in the upper-right-hand corner. Click “Add Podcast” and paste in the podcast’s RSS feed.