How do I restore my iPod nano without iTunes?
Hold the Play/Pause and Menu buttons together for about eight seconds. Repeat this process until the iPod resets. When your iPod is disabled for some reason, this reset will usually restore performance to normal.
How do I reset and restore my iPod nano?
Press and hold the Menu button on the click wheel and the Center button at the same time. Hold for 6 to 10 seconds. This process should reset the iPod nano. You’ll know it’s restarting when the screen darkens and the Apple logo appears.
How do I fix a corrupted iPod nano?
How to fix iPod corruption errors?
- First, reset the iPod and place it in disk mode.
- Next, check for file system errors on the iPod drive.
- Finally, check for bad sectors and physical drive damage.
- Optional – use HD Tune to check for physical damage.
How do I restore my iPod nano 3rd generation to factory settings?
How to Completely Reset the iPod Nano 3rd Generation
- Move the “Hold” switch back and forth from on to off.
- Push down and hold the “Menu” button.
- Push down and hold the round center button at the same time you are pressing the “Menu” button of your iPod Nano.
- Look for iPod logo to appear on your screen when resetting.
How do you restore an iPod to factory settings?
Wipe all content and settings from iPod touch
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPod touch.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you restore an old iPod?
Step 4: Restore your iPod touch
- Locate your iPod touch in the Finder or in iTunes on the computer that it’s connected to.
- Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Disconnect your iPod touch from the computer, then set up and use your iPod touch.