How do you change the language on a Samsung?
How to change the language on a Galaxy device
- 1 Swipe up on the home screen to access your apps.
- 2 Tap “Settings”.
- 3 Tap “General management” or “My device”.
- 4 Tap “Language and input”.
- 5 Tap “Language”.
- 6 Tap and hold the arrow on the right-hand side next to the language that you would like to select.
- 7 Tap “Apply”.
What is briefing on my Samsung phone?
Flipboard Briefing is a digital “personal magazine” that delivers news and content to your phone based on your interests. The Flipboard Briefing app is not available on iOS devices and is limited to Samsung Android phones and tablets.
How do I get rid of briefing app?
Please see steps below for how to disable this feature:
- 1 On the Home screen, Pinch the screen together.
- 2 A preview of the Home screens are displayed then swipe to the right.
- 3 Uncheck the tick to remove the Flipboard briefing screen.
How do I get my Samsung news feed back?
Here’s how to turn the feature on or off.
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “Google“.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Your feed“.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred: The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area.
What is the purpose of briefing?
A briefing is designed to provide information quickly and effectively about an issue. It is often used to influence decisions or offer solutions. Briefings can be delivered as short written documents or presented in person.
What does the briefing app do on Android?
The Flipboard Briefing app is a personal magazine that delivers content based on user interests.
What is briefing app in Android?
The Flipboard Briefing app is a personal magazine that delivers content based on user interests. By default, the leftmost Home screen panel displays the Flipboard Briefing app.
How do I change language in news?
Change settings on the web
- Go to Google News.
- If you don’t see the menu on the left, click Menu .
- At the bottom left: To change a setting, click Settings. To change your language or place, click Language & region.
What news app does Samsung use?
The news card is called Flipboard. Swipe to it to see the latest headlines. You can view stories from different categories by tapping the different options (Technology, Celebrity, etc.).
How do you set up a briefing?
A briefing document is a good communication vehicle to keep others abreast of issues or situations in a professional manner….Steps in Writing a Briefing Document
- Step 1: Summarize Key Information.
- Step 2: Verify Details.
- Step 3: Propose Alternatives.
- Step 4: Do Quality Control.
- Step 5: Edit and Proofread Carefully.
How do you take briefing?
Greet your audience and introduce yourself. State the subject, focus and purpose of your briefing. Depending on your audience and the nature of the briefing, tell the audience you are happy to answer questions during the briefing or ask them to wait until its conclusion to ask questions.
Can I uninstall Flipboard?
On Android: Tap and hold the app until the app menu appears, then select Uninstall. You may be prompted to confirm that you really want to uninstall the app. On some devices, you may need to tap and hold the app and then drag it to the Uninstall link at the top.
What is Samsung Executive Briefing Center?
Samsung Executive Briefing Center Samsung, a world-renown leader in technology, is leveraging its consumer-market success to deliver the New Business Experience. Samsung Executive Briefing Center introduces business zones with solutions that are tailor-made for specific business needs.
How to activate daily briefing on Samsung Galaxy Watch?
Follow the steps below to activate Daily Briefing on your Samsung Galaxy Watch: By activating Daily Briefings on your Samsung Galaxy Watch, you can be well organised and plan your day ahead of time To change set brief times the Daily Breifing feature : Step 4: Select Briefing times to change these.
How can I get support from a Samsung expert?
Thank you for your feedback! Contact us online through chat and get support from an expert on your computer, mobile device or tablet. Support is also available on your mobile device through the Samsung Members App. © 2021 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Galaxy and Family Hub are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.