How do I create a list in Apple reminders?
Add a reminder list. In the Reminders app on your Mac, select a list under the account you want to add the list to. Click the Add List button in the lower-left corner of the sidebar. In the New List dialog, type a name for your new reminder list.
How do I create a reminder list?
Create Lists In Apple’s Reminders, tap Add List in the screen’s bottom-right corner. Name the list, assign it a color, give it an icon — and then assign specific reminders to it.
How do you create a smart list on a Mac?
Create a custom Smart List from a tag
- In the Reminders app on your Mac, scroll to the bottom of the sidebar, then select the tags you want to use as the basis of the Smart List. If you select multiple tags, the Smart List gathers reminders that include all the tags.
- Choose File > Create Smart List.
What is a smart list in reminders?
Smart Lists are special lists that are created based on criteria that you define, and are automatically updated as your tasks change. For example, you can create Smart Lists that only show: Tasks due in the upcoming month. Tasks with no due date. Tasks that have been completed in the past week.
How do I use reminder lists on iPhone?
Create a list
- Open the Reminders app, then tap Add List. If asked, choose the account you want to use.
- Type a name for the list.
- Choose a color and an icon or an emoji to customize the list and make it easier to recognize at a glance. You can also make your list into a Smart List.
- Tap Done.
How do you make a to do list widget on iPhone?
Add a Todoist widget on your iOS device
- From the Home screen, swipe from left to right to access the widget screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Customize.
- Find Todoist Today in the Add Widgets screen, and tap the green + icon.
- Tap Done.
How do I use Reminders app on Mac?
Add a reminder
- In the Reminders app on your Mac, select a reminder list in the sidebar.
- Click the Add button in the top-right corner (or use the Touch Bar).
- Enter a title for the reminder.
- Do any of the following: Add notes: Type a note below the reminder text. Press Option-Return to start a new line in the note.
How do I make a smart list?
How do I create a Smart List?
- First perform a search to set the criteria that you want your Smart List to be based on.
- In the Search Results list, make sure you have no tasks selected so that the Save as Smart List button appears on the right.
- Click on Save as Smart List.
- Enter a name for your Smart List.
- Click on Save.
What is a smart list on iPhone?
You can even create your own custom Smart Lists to automatically collect reminders based on rules you’ve set. Reminders that match the tags and filter requirements of a Smart List will be automatically added to that list. Smart Lists are only available for lists that you’ve created in your iCloud account.
How do I turn off smart list in reminders?
Tap the Title Bar at the top of the screen and then tap Edit Smart List. Tap Delete Smart List and then confirm the deletion.
How do I get a To Do list on a widget?
Add a Tasks widget
- On your Android, touch and hold any empty section of the Home screen.
- At the bottom, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a Tasks widget: The 1×1 widget: Adds a new task and directs you to the Tasks app.
- Touch and hold, then drag your widget to the Home screen.
- Choose your account.
Does iPhone have a To Do list app?
Just as with calendars, and email, and weather apps, you already have a To Do app on your iPhone. Apple’s own Reminders app is typical of the company in that it’s quite clearly simple to use, quite obviously free, but it also hides how powerful it can be. Reminders is really a kind of mid-level To Do app.
How do I add a reminder widget on Mac?
When you want to see all the reminders in a list, just click the widget to view the list in the Reminders app on your Mac. You can add multiple Reminders widgets in Notification Centre, and choose a different size and list for each widget. See Add and customise widgets.
How do I see all Reminders list on Mac?
In the Reminders app on your Mac, select a reminder list in the sidebar. Scroll to the top of the list until you see the number of completed reminders, then click Show. You can view completed reminders in any of your reminders lists, as well as the Scheduled, All, Flagged, and Assigned to Me Smart Lists.
What is a smart list on Iphone?
How do I use reminder list on iPhone?
With the Reminders app on iOS 13 or later and iPadOS, you can create reminders with subtasks and attachments, and set alerts based on time and location….Get a reminder while messaging someone
- Tap a reminder, then tap the Edit Details button .
- Turn on When Messaging.
- Tap Choose Person, then tap a name in your contacts.
How do I create a To Do List widget on my Iphone?
Tap and long press anywhere on your Home screen until your apps start to wiggle. Tap the + icon that appears in the top corner of the screen. Scroll down until you see the Todoist icon and tap it. A menu will open where you can swipe to choose the widget you want to add — Tasks, Productivity, or Add Task.
How do I create a do list widget on my IPAD?
How do I create a new list in reminders?
To create a new list, tap Add List at the bottom-right corner of the screen. You’ll be invited to give your new list a name and select a color for it, to help distinguish it from any other lists you keep. Tap Done in the top-right corner, and your list is created. Your new list automatically appears in the Reminders home screen under My Lists.
How are reminders organized in smart lists?
Reminders are automatically organized in the default Smart Lists: Today: See reminders scheduled for today and overdue reminders. Scheduled: See reminders scheduled by date or time.
How do I delete a list or group and its reminders?
Delete a list or group and their reminders: Swipe left on the list or group, then tap . Reminders are automatically organized in the default Smart Lists: Today: See reminders scheduled for today and overdue reminders. Scheduled: See reminders scheduled by date or time. Flagged: See reminders with flags.
How do I use the ellipsis button on my reminders?
The ellipsis button provides quick access to options for changing the name and appearance of your list, adding people to make it a shared reminders list, deleting the list, editing your reminders, and showing completed reminders. Tap a reminder that you’ve created to edit it.