Where can I take my gf in Ahmedabad?
Romantic Places in Ahmedabad:
- Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary, Ahmedabad. Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary.
- Parimal Garden, Ahmedabad. Parimal Garden.
- Sabarmati Riverfront, Ahmedabad.
- Kankaria Lake, Ahmedabad.
- Adalaj Step Well, Ahmedabad.
- Sarkhej Roza, Ahmedabad.
- Bhadra Fort, Ahmedabad.
- Kamala Nehru Zoological Garden, Ahmedabad.
How can I plan a day in Ahmedabad?
The following are the best things to add in your day plan in Ahmedabad:
- Spending peaceful hours at the Sabarmati Ashram.
- Go for sunset drive-in cinema.
- Visit Jhulta Minara.
- Explore World Vintage Car Museum.
- Enjoy the Heritage Walk.
- Go for boating at Kankaria Lake.
What is famous of Ahmedabad?
Ahmedabad, also known as Amdavad, is one of the largest cities of India and the former capital of Gujarat. This city of famous tourist attractions is situated on the banks of Sabarmati river and is known for its world-famous cotton textiles, a wide variety of mouth-watering snacks, diamond cutting, and much more.
How can I have fun in Ahmedabad?
24 Best Things in to do Ahmedabad
- Spend Some Time at the Sabarmati Ashram.
- Have Fun at the Kankaria Lakefront.
- Watch a Movie with Your Dear Ones at the Sunset Drive-In.
- Appreciate the Beauty of Vintage Cars at the Auto World Vintage Car Museum.
- Admire the Old-World Charm of Jama Masjid.
- Take a Stroll through the Bhadra Fort.
How can I spend 2 days in Ahmedabad?
Top Places to visit in Ahmedabad in 2 Days
- Jama Masjid. This mosque was built by Sultan Ahmad Shah in 1424 and this historical delight still manages to impress visitors with the magnificence of its architecture.
- Teen Darwaza.
- Bhadra Fort.
- Sabarmati Ashram.
- Swaminarayan temple.
- Jhulta Minar.
- Sidi Sayyed Mosque.
- Kankaria Lake.
What should I wear in Ahmedabad?
Since, Ahmedabad lies in the desert area in the state of Gujarat; it experiences extreme type of climate. So, the weather is usually hot and humid. In this scenario, it is advisable to take along some light cotton clothing. Not only, it is comfortable, but also helps in absorbing sweat.
Does Ahmedabad have a beach?
Ghogla Beach One of the few beaches near Ahmedabad that offer water sports facilities, Ghogla Beach is frequented by families and youngsters looking to spend a fun weekend.
Which is the most romantic place to visit near Ahmedabad?
Renowned to be one of the famous rivers that originated from Udaipur in Rajasthan, its riverfront is indeed one of the most romantic places near Ahmedabad.
Which is the best place to eat in Ahmedabad?
Wind & Water is famous for the best European cuisines in Ahmedabad that never fails to amuse the diners. The ambiance of the place seems beautiful, with tables set on glass flooring of the pool having orange colored lit fishes that draw a calm sense of peace. It really makes a place for a romantic date night with your bae!
Which is the best picnic spot in Ahmedabad?
Located in the busy western side of Ahmedabad, Vastrapur Lake is not only one of the most romantic places near Ahmedabad but is also one of the best picnic spots in the city.
How many days do you need to spend in Ahmedabad?
If you have 2 days to spend in Ahmedabad, you can visit some of the most popular tourist destinations of the city. You can visit the Sabarmati Ashram, Swaminarayan Temple, Jhulta Minar, Law Garden Night Market, Manek Chawk, Lal Darwaza, and Alpha One Mall.