What are HT ads?
HT Classifieds is one of the oldest classified ads posting sites in India, that has simplified the process of booking classified ads in newspapers like the Hindustan Times, HT City and the Hindi-language newspaper Hindustan.
How can I give advertisement in newspaper?
Steps to book an advertisement in a newspaper
- Newspaper Selection. Choose the newspaper based on the locality where you wish your ad to get published.
- Target Location/Circulation Selection.
- Ad Category Selection.
- Ad Type Selection.
- Date Selection.
- Ad Composition, Optimisation & Approval.
How do I post an ad on Times of India?
From our list of available supplements, select the one you wish to advertise in. Select the city and edition, the category of Classified ad you want to book and the date of publication. Choose between Classified text ads and Classified display ads and create or upload the content of your TOI classified ads.
How can I book matrimonial ad in Hindustan Times?
How to Book Matrimonial Ad Online for Hindustan Times Newspaper?
- Choose a discounted Package out of 3 Packages offered by Hindustan Times for Matrimonial Ads here.
- Select Date to publish your Wanted Bride or Groom Matrimonial Ad in HT Matrimonial for Sunday.
- Draft your Matrimonial Ad in Compose Page.
How do I book a newspaper ad online?
Follow the steps below: Visit newspaper page on our website. Select an appropriate category under which you want your ad to be published. It could be matrimonial, property, recruitment, business, obituary etc to name a few. Select a suitable ad format and location of your choice.
How much does it cost to advertise in a local newspaper?
The average newspaper ad cost depends on the circulation of the paper, the size, day, and ink. A full-page ad can cost anywhere from $2,700 to over $100,000 depending on these factors, whereas small modular ads can cost as little as $50.
How much does a front page ad in Times of India cost?
5 – 10 lacs
What is the cost of a full-page ad in Times of India? Publishing a full-page display advertisement in the newspaper can cost you within or above 5 – 10 lacs. However, pricing will depend on the factors such as location, page preference, and hue (color/ BW).
How do I put an ad in the newspaper for a wedding?
How to book Matrimonial Ad in Newspaper?
- Select a City. Choose a city from the list to book Matrimonial Ad in Newspaper.
- Select Newspaper. After landing on the Matrimonial City page, choose a newspaper to advertise Matrimonial Ad.
- Choose Date.
- Write a Matrimonial Ad.
- Make Payment.
How do I write a matrimonial advertisement?
Matrimonial advertisement Format
- When we are writing any matrimonial, we should keep in mind the following points:
- Step 1 – Age, weight, height, sex.
- Step 2 – Caste, Creed and religion.
- Step 3 – Job, qualification, and place of posting.
- Step 4 – Contact address.
- Step 5 – Any other relevant specification if any.
Does it cost money to advertise on newspaper?
How do you do an advertisement?
How to Create an Unforgettable Advertisement in 12 Steps
- Choose your target audience.
- Conduct market research.
- Choose your platform and ad format.
- Decide whether you’re building brand awareness or product awareness.
- Craft a memorable message.
- Gather creative assets.
- Create custom videos.
- Use striking visuals.
How to book an ad in Hindustan Times newspaper?
How to book an Ad in Hindustan Times Newspaper? 1 Choose Category from the list at HT Advertisement Page here 2 Select the city you wish to advertise in Hindustan Times Newspaper. 3 Choose date from Calendar for your ad in the newspaper. 4 Draft your Ad content referring Classifieds Samples
What is classified text ads in Hindustan Times?
Hindustan Times Classified Text Ads are charged based on number of Line or words used in the content with a limitation for using number of lines or words. This are plain text advert but Hindustan Times offers enhancement options to make it highlighted using Background Color, Bold, Tick-mark options.
Why choose we as your advertising agency for Hindustan Times?
We are an Advertising Agency which has been authorized by the Hindustan Times to sell its advertising inventory. With more than two decades of expertise in the business, we have become the leading Advertising Agency of Hindustan Times. We provide the most competitive prices in the market for buying media space in the Hindustan Times newspaper.
Which is the best newspaper in India to place an ad?
It is popular in North India, with simultaneous editions from New Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi and Chandigarh. Placing an ad in Hindustan Times reaches 1458228 people. With a presence in Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, the Hindustan Times is a great option for your to place an ad.