How do I do a mass delete of photos from my iPhone?
How to delete multiple photos
- Open Photos.
- From the Library tab, tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
How do I delete all my pictures at one time?
In the Photos app, click on Library on the left side of the window. This will show you everything that’s in your iCloud Photos library. Click on one photo, then press CMD+A to select all. Next, press the Delete key on your keyboard and confirm your decision.
Is there an easy way to delete all photos from iPhone?
If you’re deleting all of your photos, ensure that none remain in the “Library” tab.
- Navigate to the “Albums” tab.
- Select “Recently Deleted.”
- Tap “Select” in the top-right corner.
- “Delete All” or “Recover All” will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Delete All” to permanently erase your deleted photos.
How do I delete a photo on photostream?
You can delete a photo on Photostream to remove it from all of your devices at once as long as you’re connected to WiFi. Open up the Photos app on your device. It’s a white box with a rainbow-colored flower in the middle of it.
How do I remove the clutter from my photostream?
However, while handy, you may periodically feel the need to remove the clutter from your photostream. When a photo is deleted off of one device on the Photostream, it is automatically removed from the cloud entirely, and therefore is removed off of all other devices. 1. From the Home menu, click on Photos.
What is photostream and how does it work?
Photostream is a service provided by Apple that allows all of an account holder’s photos to be stored on a cloud that is accessible through all of their iOS devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, etc.). However, while handy, you may periodically feel the need to remove the clutter from your photostream.
How to delete photos from the Photos app?
1 Open the Photos app. 2 Click the photos that you want to delete. 3 Go to Image in the menu bar > Delete Photo. 4 Click Delete to confirm.