Why is my Gear VR controller not working?
If it’s paired, unpair it from the Bluetooth settings on your phone and then try pairing it again. It that doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. If your controller is paired, check to make sure your controller doesn’t have low batteries.
What phones are compatible with Oculus Gear VR?
Gear VR compatible phones
- Galaxy S9.
- Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy S8.
- Galaxy S8+
- Galaxy Note 8.
- Galaxy Note FE.
- Galaxy A8.
- Galaxy A8+
Can I use Samsung Gear VR with any Android phone?
In turn, the Gear VR is designed (both in terms of physical construction and software) to work with only one smartphone from Samsung’s stable of many: the Galaxy Note 4.
How do I pair my gear VR controller?
Connect with Oculus
- Press and hold the controller’s Home key to enter Bluetooth pairing mode. The indicator light will flash red, green, and blue.
- On the Gear VR app (Oculus), tap and select the controller menu to connect the controller.
- Reconnect your mobile device to the Gear VR and wear the Gear VR.
How do you recalibrate a Samsung Gear VR controller?
Gear VR – Recalibrate the Controller of the Gear VR (SM-R325)
- Touch More.
- Swipe to and touch Controllers.
- You can select whether you are right handed or left handed. For additional settings, select your controller.
- To recalibrate your controller, touch Recalibrate.
How do I watch movies on my Samsung Gear VR?
Here’s how you play a 3D video in YouTube on the Gear VR:
- Select YouTube from the Suggested Links list.
- Search for 3D Videos.
- Tap results to select a video.
- Tap the video icon beneath the YouTube playbar.
- Select 360.
- Tap the video icon again.
- Select the correct 3D from the list.
How do I find my VR controller?
Open the Oculus mobile app on your phone. Tap on the image of your headset in the top left corner of your mobile app. Tap Devices in the bottom right corner of your app. Tap Controllers then tap Left or Right to choose which controller you’d like to pair.
How do I get rid of Oculus controller drift?
The first thing you should do when trying to fix joystick drifting on your Oculus controller is to simply remove the battery, wait a few minutes, and insert it again. If that doesn’t work, try swapping in a new one. It’s possible that replacing your battery will solve your issue.