How do I check my jamb 2014?
How To Check 2014/2015 Admission Status on JAMB website
- Visit the JAMB admission status checking portal via www.jamb.org.ng.
- Click on the “check admission status” link by the left side of the page, under the “2014 UTME” section.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided,
How can I get JAMB admission letter 2014?
Go to JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page.
How can I print my JAMB admission letter with registration number?
How To Print School Admission Letter
- Log on to your School Official Website.
- Locate Admission Checker Portal or Menu.
- Follow the Screen Guidelines.
- Using Your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, Check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT.
How can I print my JAMB result slip?
Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Click on Print Result Slip.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number.
- You will be redirected to make payment Online.
- After a successful payment, proceed to the next step.
- Click On Print Result.
How can I download my admission letter?
To download your form one joining admission letter follow the procedure below;
- Step 1: Go to Ministry of education website via link provided below.
- Step 2: Select School Level.
- Step 3: Select School location and index number.
- Step 4: Download Form one Admission or calling letter.
How do I know if JAMB has given me admission?
How Do I Check If I Have Been Given Admission?
- Activate Desktop Site On Your Browser via Settings Options.
- Log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab or CAPS.
- Select your Exam year if required.
How can I check previous years JAMB result?
Login to your JAMB profile through https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
How do I check my 2011 JAMB result?
To check your JAMB UTME Result 2011 online visit: www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme/Default.aspx Checking JAMB Results 2011 Online is FREE. You require your PIN, or Reg No., or Serial No. to check your JAMB UTME Result 2011.
How do I check my school selection?
Admission letters are posted on the Education ministry website www.education.go.ke. However, parents can check the schools their children have been selected to join by sending an SMS to 22263. You are required to SMS with the candidate’s Index Number to 22263 from any network.
How do I check my KUCCPS admission letter sample?
Go to the KUCCPS Admission/Student Portal. Log in with your Application Details, i.e Your username and password or index number. Navigate to the Admission Letter section to download and print your KUCCPS admission letter.
Can I enter school without JAMB?
Schools outside Nigeria do not require you to have JAMB result before you can be offered admission. With just your O’level result (WAEC) you can EASILY gain admission to study your dream course without much stress.
What does it mean when JAMB caps says not admitted?
It simply means that you have not been offered provisional admission at your institution of choice. There are various possibilities to that. It may be that your institution had not yet submitted your names to JAMB. Probably, your chosen institution was yet to release its admission list.
How do I check my JAMB number?
Once you click on the Admission Status link under the CAPS, you will see your JAMB details such as above among which is the JAMB registration number.