How do I reset my Galaxy Note 1?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
- 1- First turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the Samsung logo is displayed, release the buttons.
How do you factory reset a Samsung AT phone?
With the device powered off, press and hold the Power/Lock, Home, and Volume up buttons simultaneously until the Android Recovery screen appears. Press the Volume-down button until Wipe data/factory reset is highlighted, then press the Power/Lock button.
How do you reset an AT locked Android phone?
With the device powered off, press and hold the Power/Lock and Volume up buttons simultaneously until the Android Recovery screen appears. Release the Power/Lock button when you see the Android logo, then immediately press and hold the Power/Lock button again.
How do I factory reset my AT locked phone?
- A master reset reverts the device back to factory settings.
- From the home screen, swipe down the Notifications bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone.
- If security is enabled, enter your unlock PIN, password, or pattern code.
- Tap Erase everything.
Can AT unlock my phone if I forgot the password?
The only way to get back into your phone if you forgot your password is to do a hard reset. You will lose all of your data on your phone performing this option.
How do you hard reset a AT phone?
With the phone off, press and hold Volume up + Power key. Release the Power key when your phone starts up, and release the Volume up when the Android logo is displayed. Press the Volume down key to “wipe data/factory reset”, and then press the Power key.
How do you unlock an AT phone if you forgot the password?
Option 1: Reset your pattern with your Google Account
- After you’ve tried multiple times to unlock your device, you’ll see “Forgot pattern” on your lock screen. Touch Forgot pattern.
- When prompted, enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your device.
- Reset your device’s screen lock.