How do I contact student Business Services TAMU?
- Ask SBS: to fill out our web form to receive an email response from us.
- Email SBS: to email us directly at [email protected].
- Aggie Answers: for answers to any topic and questions you may have.
- TEXT US TO REQUEST A CALLBACK.
What are some student activities at Texas A&M?
We follow Aggie traditions such as Yell Practice, Muster, Silver Taps, SALT Camp (Sea Aggies Learning Traditions), and the famous Aggie Ring. Students may also get involved with the Student Senate, the Nautilus (newspaper), or Sea Spray (literary magazine).
What is Texas A&M email address?
There are two email addresses associated with your Net ID username: “[email protected]” and “[email protected].” This email address has the option to forward messages to another email account or storing the messages on Texas A&M Email (Neo) or returning them to the sender.
How do I pay my Uhcl tuition?
- UHCL accepts payment in the following methods:
- Online Payments. Online payments can be made via E-Services by credit card, debit card or e-check.
- In Person Payments.
- Mail Option.
- Wire/Western Union Transfers.
What is the Aggie spirit?
Aggie Spirit – A sense of loyalty and respect for the school and its traditions and values. It is often said about the Aggie Spirit that “From the outside looking in, you can’t understand it. From the inside looking out, you can’t explain it.”
What are the Aggie Royals?
Purpose: Aggie Royals is a Women’s Organization whose mission is to develop strong female leaders who embody and uphold the values of Aggie Royals and Texas A&M through our three pillars: service, commitment, and integrity.
How can I reschedule my Tamu NSC?
Steps to Change an NSC Registration Date: Log on to the Applicant Information System (AIS) using your NetID and Password. Click the “Reschedule NSC Icon” in AIS.
What is a delinquent hold?
If the student’s account is not paid by the due date, a past due balance hold (delinquent hold) will be placed and further collection efforts will be made to collect the amount owed.
How do I find my Uhcl ID?
- Access the UHCL E-Services page at www.uhcl.edu/eservices.
- Select the Students and Faculty tab.
- In the UHCL E-Services Login box select Request My User ID.
- Read the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill-in all the required fields with your information.
- Answer the validation question.