What are the fun facts about Australia?
Australia is the only continent in the world without an active volcano. Australia has three times more sheep than people. The largest Greek population in the world beside Athens in Greece can be found in Melbourne Victoria. An Australian man once tried to sell New Zealand on eBay.
Did you know fact about Australia?
Australia is the world’s smallest continent, with only three million square miles to its name. Yet, whatever Australia lacks in size, it makes up for with its incredible activities and sights. Australia boasts glorious oceans, unique wildlife, fascinating landscapes, and rich history.
What are 3 historical facts?
50 Amazing Historical Facts You Never Knew
- Turkeys Were Once Worshipped Like Gods.
- Paul Revere Never Actually Shouted, “The British Are Coming!”
- The Olympics Used to Award Medals for Art.
- One Time, 100 Imposters Claimed to Be Marie Antoinette’s Dead Son.
- Napoleon Was Once Attacked By a Horde of Bunnies.
What are important historical events happened in Australia?
Economic woes. Recovery is uneven,and the Labor government is defeated in the election in 1931.
What are 5 facts about Australia?
The golden beaches. If you are a beach lover and want to visit a new one each day,Australia is the place to go for you.
Which are the most amazing things about Australia?
Australian traffic laws vary from U.S. laws,so familiarize yourself with the basics in order to stay safe and keep your trip accident (and violation) free.
What are the biggest myths about living in Australia?
– That Australia was settled by convicts. Only 2 out 8 states and territories had convict settlements. – That Australia is mainly rural, whereas over 50% of the population live in big cities. – That Australians are racist. They are no more racist than people in other countries, and probably less.