Can you customize widgets on Motorola?
You can add dozens of widgets, in addition to the ones pre-loaded on your phone. Touch and hold an empty spot on your Home screen until you see the Add to Home screen menu. Touch Motorola widgets or Downloaded widgets. Depending on the widget, you may need to enter a name or select customisable options.
How do I change my Motorola app layout?
Use the home screen
- Tap an App icon to open.
- Swipe left or right to access other home screens.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Quick settings menu.
- Swipe down again to access more quick settings.
- To customize the home screen, touch and hold an empty area of a home screen.
How do I resize widgets on Android?
How to resize a widget on an Android’s home screen
- For resizable widgets, press firmly on the widget on your home screen.
- A white box with circular adjustment markers will appear around the widget.
- Once you’re done, tap on a space outside the widget to complete the resize and lock it into place.
What are the best widgets for Android?
Ovedrop is one of the newer Android widgets on the list. It’s technically just a weather app, but it has some surprisingly decent widgets for the home screen.
How do Android widget work?
Think of an email widget where the user needs to select the mail folder before the inbox can be displayed, or a static photo widget where the user has to assign a picture from the gallery to be displayed. Android widgets display their configuration choices right after the user drops the widget onto a home screen.
What can I do with my Motorola Droid Turbo 2?
Learn how to record a video using your Motorola Droid Turbo 2. A visual guide for sharing photos by email, social networks and more using your Motorola Droid Turbo 2. Discover how to take a photo using your Motorola Droid Turbo 2. Discover how to take a picture while recording a video on your Motorola Droid Turbo 2.
How do I resize a widget on Android?
How to resize a widget. Most resizable widgets have a pre-set limit and cannot get larger or smaller than a specific size. Widget size ranges from that of a single icon to an entire home screen. Tap and hold the widget and then drop it back in place. A colored border should appear, along with tabs situated around the sides of the widget.