Where do most famous rappers live?
12 Biggest & Baddest Rap Artists Mansions
- Lil Wayne’s Miami Beach Mansion.
- Diddy’s East Hampton Mansion.
- Jay Z’s Beverly Hills Mansion.
- Birdman’s Miami Beach Mansion.
- Drake’s Hidden Hills Mansion.
- Nicki Minaj Mansion in Beverly Hills.
- Big Sean’s Hollywood Hills Mansion. View Big Sean’s Address.
- Dr. Dre’s Los Angeles Mansion.
What rapper has the nicest house?
The top 15 most luxurious homes of rappers
- Lil Wayne – $11.6 million.
- Pharrell Williams – $12.5 million.
- Bryan “Birdman” Williams – $14.5 million.
- Kanye West – $20 million.
- Will Smith – $20 million.
- Dr. Dre – $40 million.
- Sean Diddy Combs – $40 million.
- Jay-Z – $45 million.
Who has the most expensive mansion?
Who owns the most expensive house in the US? The most expensive house in the US is The One, in California. It’s valued at $500 million and is owned by Nile Niami.
Where do most rappers live 2021?
Simply put, New York City is Hip Hop’s home. It was, is and always will be.
Why do all rappers move to Atlanta?
Atlanta has become the mecca of hip-hop because it has built an infrastructure where each generation helps the next crop of artists “get on.” While New York hip-hop has no such farm system due to years of infighting.
What town is Cardi B house in NJ?
The rapper reportedly bought a $5.85 million home in Tenafly — and is saying she lives in New York. Just like every Jersey person who claims, “I basically live in the city,” Cardi took to her Instagram to say that she and her husband, Offset, have “always dreamed of having a crib in NY.”
What city has most rappers?
New York City is the clear number one choice on this list, as it is home to some of the greatest rappers of all-time, many of which made the greatest albums of all-time.
Where is the rap capital?
In artistic, commercial, and human terms, Atlanta rap represents the most consequential musical ecosystem of this century so far. Rap Capital tells the dramatic stories of the people who make it tick, and the city that made them that way.